Forms and Policies
If you are advising a client who is considering a gift to Martin Health, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your client. Please use the below resources and tools and feel free to contact us any time for further information or assistance on a confidential basis.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Martin Health, a Florida 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 59-2343938.”
Tax I.D. Number
Martin Health's Tax ID number is 59-2343938.
Consistent with safeguarding its own interests, Martin Health tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, we hope the following will prove helpful:
- Click here for suggested bequest wording.
- Click here for securities transfer instructions.
- Click here for a copy of Martin Health’s gift acceptance policies.
- Click here for a copy of our endowment policies.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Martin Health, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes. Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases donors prefer to remain anonymous.
Still, if you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about Legacy Society.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying Martin Health that an estate gift has been arranged for our benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or even hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
- Click here for information on those of us at Martin Health who work in gift planning and gift administration.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELPFLA, OR VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION CH2312. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.